Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I got my hella's micro de installed all wired up and such. The only problem is I hate the switch that came with the kit it looks wack. so I am looking to buy the oem foglight switch non tcs courtesy included in the switch is ok W/ the small harness in the back of it so I can connect the wires. (plug and play)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Renaissance.
3,001 Posts
Soooooooo, if he told you where to pick it up, are you trying to find a used one for cheaper or something? I'm not quite understanding....

·
A Pinnacle of Performance
214 Posts
yeah that part number listed for the fog switch from Delray is correct and the last character switches between F, G and H to differentiate between the different switch combos, i.e
1. TCS/Fog/Courtesy combo
2. solely fog button for and L 3
3. Fog/Courtesy combo

I recently went through the trials of locating a dealer switch in my area and in my experience the switch came brand new in the original box but was without the pigtail, but I didn't need it anyway. I'm not saying this is the case for every dealer, b/c I have ^+1 heard that Delray will give you the pigtail, so best of Luck with that if you need if for your LS/GS. If possible, get an L switch if you just looking for fog control and search for the soldering diagram for the Hella DE harness, its magnificent.

-prominance1-

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought mines already from delray. new in the box (L model switch w/pigtail) but they ran out of the L fog switch and my cuz and few guy's with coupes that I know needs some.

·
Renaissance.
3,001 Posts
I bought mines already from delray. new in the box (L model switch w/pigtail) but they ran out of the L fog switch and my cuz and few guy's with coupes that I know needs some.
Okay, that's all good then :) Tell 'em to order the TCS one and use the TCS for an alarm valet switch or something ;)

·
A Pinnacle of Performance
214 Posts
I just ordered one from my local dealer and it came w/the pigtail :) and that was 2-3 weeks ago.
What's the need for the pigtail if no one has OEM fogs and are going the Hella Route? For the TCS or Courtesy Light control in your Coupes?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts