Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB : JDM 1PC Coupe headlights & List of other stuff

Im looking to buy the following:

JDM 1PC Coupe headlights,
clear bumper signals,
weapon r intake

Prefer local but let me know prices shipped to 11355 if any one has this stuff.

·
Registered
244 Posts
stromung

i got a stromung/b-pipe for you like $550 shipped. i got in the group buy but never used. i did open it to look at it when i first got it and it sure was sweet. just not as sweet as the deal i got through my exhaust guy Hector at Exhaust Depot. pm me if interested. oh and yeah it'll come with the stickers too :) that price would be like me eating the shipping.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a set of jdm headlights with tl projectors if interested
Any pics ? are they completed or need some work?

i got a stromung/b-pipe for you like $550 shipped. i got in the group buy but never used. i did open it to look at it when i first got it and it sure was sweet. just not as sweet as the deal i got through my exhaust guy Hector at Exhaust Depot. pm me if interested. oh and yeah it'll come with the stickers too :) that price would be like me eating the shipping.

Dibs :) - let me just see what my options are. PM'S replied

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
Dang ram3ez! How long have you been holding onto that Stromung?! You are one evil guy! :nutkick: Do you know how long people have been waiting for their Stromung in the past month? I would of easily bought this from you (and I could of saved $35 :( ) I was going to ask if they were the 3.5" inch tips (what I'm looking for), but I remembered that the 3.5" didn't come stamped. But yeah, damn, you must of had it for a while. :giggle:

·
Registered
244 Posts
ram3ez

ram3ez your pm is full so:

Why are you selling though?[/QUOTE]

ez check out this post : http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/intrest-y-pipe-exhaust-setup-119402/
about midway down you'll see that when i went to have it put on my exhaust guy, Hector asked if i would mind letting him build me a custom set up and that if i didnt like it he would go ahead and put on what i brought (the stromung). The thread really says the rest. i never put it on and f#@k i so bad would love to hear what it sounds like in person not just on youtube but the deal Hector cut me :thumbsup: !! so the exhaust is sitting over at his shop taking up his space so i'm either going to have to go and pick it up and bring it to my apartment (that is tiny but on the beach) or have him ship it to the new owner...i think you :) peace

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
bump? Anyone got regular JDM's or bumper signals clear ones ? Trying to work with a budget =[
Did you check Ebay? I saw a few JDM K8 headlight sets there a few days ago... auction should still be going and price was reasonable.

SaGe69

1 - 14 of 14 Posts