Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care about the color or the condition so long as it is cheap and for a manual post if you have one available :)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
you don't care about color? I have one that I bought on ebay. It is manual, but it use to be one of those solid color ones and the owner wrapped it in like a cherry wood color overlay. He claimed it was a real wood overlay, and it looks nice if it would have been done the correct way. ( The ass clown didn't specify that it was an overlay; and the ass clown typing this right now didn't look into detail at the single pic listed on the auction)

None the less it is a manual console. If you interested I will snap a pic of it and let you see it and you can throw me an offer. let me know.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
What exactly is the difference between a manual center console and an automatic center console? I always thought the interiors were the same minus the center arm rest and the gauge cluster...

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you don't care about color? I have one that I bought on ebay. It is manual, but it use to be one of those solid color ones and the owner wrapped it in like a cherry wood color overlay. He claimed it was a real wood overlay, and it looks nice if it would have been done the correct way. ( The ass clown didn't specify that it was an overlay; and the ass clown typing this right now didn't look into detail at the single pic listed on the auction)

None the less it is a manual console. If you interested I will snap a pic of it and let you see it and you can throw me an offer. let me know.
Thanks buddy I kinda got anxious and went to town on my current console let me see how that goes, sorry to hear about your bum ebay deal.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The importance of having a "manual console, is overrated IMHO..................
Ok want an auto console lol and one of those ^

Did you do the CF work yourself if so did you use impregnated CF or go through the whole process I have inadequatley been playing with a similar idea so I would like to know how you did yours. And whether you vacuum sealed it and used mold release?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ok want an auto console lol and one of those ^

Did you do the CF work yourself if so did you use impregnated CF or go through the whole process I have inadequatley been playing with a similar idea so I would like to know how you did yours. And whether you vacuum sealed it and used mold release?
Alls that is is a Legend AT shift ring with a 91-93 Honda Accord MT boot!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am referring to the CF work that was done on it :) Great job if you did it.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
What exactly is the difference between a manual center console and an automatic center console? I always thought the interiors were the same minus the center arm rest and the gauge cluster...
The holes for the shift assemblies are different. It's larger on the auto.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have a manual console in decent condition.
$30 shipped.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
my friend has a fake wood console if you want it. it came out of his 95 coupe 6-speed. Its the better and darker looking fake wood one.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It won't get any better than that :)
I am debating between that, a currnet project and an auto with the accord boot which would work with the aftermarket shifter I got.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts