·
Registered
1,357 Posts
can I get 2nd dibs?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the ones I've seen on Ebay are the automatic consoles. Unfortunately, the manual console is different, the hole around the shifter is smaller. Thanks for trying to help though.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
Kenso said:
I ordered a new one today at work. I figure I can always send it back if I change my mind. BTW, we checked Honda's nationwide inventory on these, they show to only have 3 left in the U.S. And once those are gone it is unlikely they will produce any more as I understand it. But hey, considering the retail price on them is now well over 1500, I don't think they will sell out for a while. :giggle: :rolleyes:

Also, my car started showing signs of overheating on the way home today, if I end up with a BHG then the console is the least of my worries. :mad:
I thought the console was $350? Dont they sell it in two parts. they have it listed on acuraautomotiveparts.com in parts.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered a new one today at work. I figure I can always send it back if I change my mind. BTW, we checked Honda's nationwide inventory on these, they show to only have 3 left in the U.S. And once those are gone it is unlikely they will produce any more as I understand it. But hey, considering the retail price on them is now well over 1500, I don't think they will sell out for a while. :giggle: :rolleyes:

Also, my car started showing signs of overheating on the way home today, if I end up with a BHG then the console is the least of my worries. :mad:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I thought the console was $350? Dont they sell it in two parts. they have it listed on acuraautomotiveparts.com in parts.
I wish it was only $350. The console comes with the felt lined storage pocket. The ashtray fascia and the piece around the lighter socket are sold seperately. The only one that sells around 350 is the fake wood one from the L model.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.