Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Acura Legend coupe LS 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a working ABS unit for my '95 Legend. Tried to buy a used one on eBay and it couldn't hold/generate pressure. Mechanic said he tested it and it was the problem, not anything on my car, but who knows. Also, any advice on a good (still in business) remanufacture-er? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in need of a working ABS unit for my '95 Legend. Tried to buy a used one on eBay and it couldn't hold/generate pressure. Mechanic said he tested it and it was the problem, not anything on my car, but who knows. Also, any advice on a good (still in business) remanufacture-er? Thanks!
Hey buddy I know of someone who has an ABS Unit in excellent condition shoot him a private message on morganreese295 @yahoo.com if you still interested in buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey buddy I know of someone who has an ABS Unit in excellent condition shoot him a private message on morganreese295 @yahoo.com if you still interested in buying

Awesome, thanks man, I'll will definitely do that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Just tried to find him on here but nothing. Is morganreese295 his username on this forum?... or were you telling me to email him directly, outside the forum?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

Just tried to find him on here but nothing. Is morganreese295 his username on this forum?... or were you telling me to email him directly, outside the forum?
Email.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts