Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*edit- I found some fogs, so all I'm looking for now is a mint 6MT shift knob.

I'm not able to get on here and check my PMs that often (site is blocked at work, no internet at home), so if you have what I need and want me to give you money for it, shoot me an email with a couple pictures and a price that includes shipping to Hill AFB, UT 84056.

I've got paypal at the ready.

Thanks!

houseofboost (at) yahoo (dot) com

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
I have a nearly brand new knob (used for less than 5000 km) that i bought from the dealer brand new.

Somehow, the smoked chrome finish is already starting to turn to a bronze type colour on the right side. Also, the clips were damaged, so it no longer holds up the boot. If you can rig it to hold up the boot, it will look 1000x better than your worn knob.

The only reason i'm selling it instead of fixing it is because the person who broke it was my sound system installer, and he was going to pay for a new one from the dealer. When i told him it was discontinued, he footed the bill for a 6-speed TL knob and boot. :woot:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Vic, I'm actually still in Iraq; just trying to get a few goodies home so I can dive in as soon as I get back. :) When's the next meet? I'll be free after early July.

Lady6Spd, thank you, but that's what mine looks like and am after a new one. I may do the TL swap if I can't find a mint OEM knob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.