Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a GS and am in need of a Sunroof visor (or bug deflector, whatever you would like to call it) and possibly a dark tan steering wheel. (beige?) I'm not sure of the exact color, but its the normal one that goes with the tan interior I believe.

If you have it, Please PM me with an offer. I am parting out my 94 L and have a lot of parts left over so if you're interested in trading, please see the link in my sig and hopefully we can do a straight up trade.

Let me know!

Heres a pic of the deflector so you guys can have an idea (although I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, lol)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha well now, i only have one. I got rid of my shell from the one i was parting out so technically just one legend and a buttload of parts now, haha.

No, sadly, the HG job is not done yet. I'm pretty upset. I was looking to have it on the road by Friday (5/2) but I chose to order the parts for it online rather than go to the local parts store...I saved 40 bucks but now i have to wait until next week :( I almost wish I just went ahead and finished the job this week.

I guess this gives me more time to gather up the parts I need for it like the visor and steering wheel and possibly some of the iggee seat covers. I also went and picked up the new pass. rear door that was dented in and I have to swap all the regulators etc etc to it and have it installed. I will post pics tomorrow hopefully.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I've got a sunroof visor...bought it used but never installed it. Still in it's shipping box!

I'll open it up this weekend and snap some pics...I'd do it now but I've got a lot going on tonight.

and I'll get you a good price since you're in my old town! I lived at Archstone Fairfax for almost 2 years, Centreville for about a year

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got a sunroof visor...bought it used but never installed it. Still in it's shipping box!

I'll open it up this weekend and snap some pics...I'd do it now but I've got a lot going on tonight.

and I'll get you a good price since you're in my old town! I lived at Archstone Fairfax for almost 2 years, Centreville for about a year
nice! definitely let me know!

I don't really need pics, I know what it looks like lol. Let me know how much you want for it or if you would like to make a trade. I'm parting my legend, see sig for link to thread.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
I've got two steering wheels available, both reddish black one leather the other not. The leather came out of a type 'F' interior and the other from a type 'E' interior. Leather one is $60 shipped and the other $50 shipped in the 48 states. Both pictures make the steering wheels look darker but they are a tad lighter.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think mine is a type F interior, but i'll get back to you. I need to make sure and double check...I would probably be interested int he leather anyways because mine is leather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.