Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M LOOKING FOR A TPS .IF ANYBODY HAS INE PLEASE LET ME KNOW . TACH NEEDLE BOUNCING TO MUCH DURING IDLE

·
Who is THE MASTER?!
1,349 Posts
are you sure that its your tps sensor? does the check engine light come for? if the check engine light is not on then i dont think you need a tps sensor but if you do this part can be found a lot of hondas. On my old coupe i used one from a 94 honda civic and only cost me 10 bucks. its a little tricky to install because you have to drill out the screw. i hope this helps

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you sure that its your tps sensor? does the check engine light come for? if the check engine light is not on then i dont think you need a tps sensor but if you do this part can be found a lot of hondas. On my old coupe i used one from a 94 honda civic and only cost me 10 bucks. its a little tricky to install because you have to drill out the screw. i hope this helps
YEAH THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT DOES COME ON .

·
Who is THE MASTER?!
1,349 Posts
like i said before you can get them off a lot of honda's but if you dont want to drill it out then you would need to buy the throttle body with the tps attached to it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like i said before you can get them off a lot of honda's but if you dont want to drill it out then you would need to buy the throttle body with the tps attached to it
YEAH THATS THE EASY WAY OUT . THE WAY I WENT , WHOLE THROTTLE BODY

·
Registered
178 Posts
can you please send me a link to a picture? What does it look like??
I took apart a whole coupe type II and have remaining parts in my garage.
thanks !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts