Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB OEM CD Changer

Hey guys I am wanting to buy an OEM cd changer. If any of you guys have an extra any one of these or both sitting around, please save me from resorting to ebay! The console I bought from ebay is under investigation b/c I haven't received it and it's been a month. Hopefully this goes smoothly. I knew Ebay was evil! :giggle:

Thanks
Sub-U

·
Lara's Legend
1,533 Posts
I have a alpine aftermarket cd changer that came with 2 mag's.For a total of three, I updated my system, so not using it anymore. Ihave a mag in the changer with cd i forgot to remove, so you can have it! If not send them back or use them for target practice! :giggle: I wish I could figure out how to post pic's but I havnet figuerd out how!!

I can assure you unit is in perfect working order & in perfect condition!! See how long i've been on the forum.

thanks

·
RX7-->Legend
343 Posts
SUBURBANLEGEND said:
Hey guys I am wanting to buy a woodgrain console and cd changer. If any of you guys have an extra any one of these or both sitting around, please save me from resorting to ebay!

Thanks
Sub-U
i have both of these thing you're looking for,and the woodgrain is from a L model like yours so it will match up with other woodgrain pieces.and my cd changer is an alpine CHM-S630 tat is 6 month old,i took it out of mine car since i upgraded my system and it is in mint working order with original box and cable.so e-mail me if you're interested [email protected]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GOT SCAMMED(TwinHAuto)

Well after a month of waiting and dealing with the prick that sold me the console, paypal found the seller at fault, thus reversing the order and refunding me. I hope noone else has to go through this. Be careful when buying, trust me. I know you all know this but getting conned is no joke!

The seller's name on Ebay was "TwinHAuto" from Binghamton, NY. The person's paypal name is Megan Luder, so steer clear of this person if you want to keep your money safe.

Man this sucks! Live and Learn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.