Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
HAHAHAHA....I saw it and it's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. At first I thought he was living in another country so may not be US Dollars, but then I saw everything else he said and he mentioned Dollars, and he's full of sh*t!!!!

None of what he said makes any sense at all!

haha, maybe that'll impress his friends back in india but everything he wrote was b.s....that car is all stock...wow, he says he imported some horns for the car from India!!!! hahaha....i don't know what else to say....but he's full of sh*t!!!!

BTW, your link didn't work...you have to go to main site first

http://members.tripod.com/~MansunRULES/

then click on the link under the picture of the legend...oh it's a nice looking g2 sedan, but that's all...none of what he said makes any sense! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
397 Posts
TRIPODS A FREE SITE. If it looks stock then we probably don't need to see it. I'd like to hear some of th $#!+ he was talkin'. It was probably Vanilla ICE-Bridges :D .

·
Registered
238 Posts
Its back up now

After reading everything he had to say and looking at his pic's. I think he forgot to add that he smokes a SH!T LOAD OF CRACK.
He must have blacked out for 4 or 5 seconds while he was counting, Thats how he got 0-60 in 4.3

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Guys - its confirmed!!! This guy is a total dickhead!! i don't think he knows WTF he's talking about - that car is total stock!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
hahaha, i signed his guestbook too and gave him a link to this forum! :D let him say that sh*t here!

check this out...look at this entry he put in his guestbook:

i am mathew from usa. i born in kerala but i came to usa when i was 10 years old...i have friends here. its all kool but i never have chance to meet girl life so if u intersted in me email me at [email protected]

let me say some things about me i am 19 years old. i am kinda smart and handsome i am 5 feet 11 inch. i like play soccer and baskerball. i been there done all that. so if want more about me email me
ur brother mathew

HAHAHAHA....never had chance to meet girl life...been there done that....HAHAHA...dude sounds like a turd!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DaTimez420 said:
hahaha, i signed his guestbook too and gave him a link to this forum! :D let him say that sh*t here!

check this out...look at this entry he put in his guestbook:

i am mathew from usa. i born in kerala but i came to usa when i was 10 years old...i have friends here. its all kool but i never have chance to meet girl life so if u intersted in me email me at [email protected]

let me say some things about me i am 19 years old. i am kinda smart and handsome i am 5 feet 11 inch. i like play soccer and baskerball. i been there done all that. so if want more about me email me
ur brother mathew

HAHAHAHA....never had chance to meet girl life...been there done that....HAHAHA...dude sounds like a turd!
He is here!
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3209

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh Sh*T!!!!

HAHAHA...so who's gonna be the one to give him the good news that he's the subject of this topic here? :D

Damn, what a coincidence he just joined a couple of weeks ago!

·
Registered
702 Posts
haha, turn the meet into an all out brawl :D ...aight, i'm gonna go post something in his topic bout the meet....don't know what i'm gonna write yet...but i'm doing it now.

·
2,879 Posts
ok ok CALM DOWN guys,

I've added his email to the TriState Legend mailing list. he plans on going to the meet so I only hope he has an explanation for the outrageous? claims he has on his Legend. Lets not get too rowdy boys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts