Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LIVING LEGEND
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont kno wat section to put this in but how come non of the racing games have acura legends in them i think theres a problem with that ,i cant even play my game(Need For Speed Pro Street) with my car in it

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
there is going to be a spring update for Forza 2 and the legend and TLS and a couple other cars in it, the legend is going to be both the Coupe and the Sedan, they are going to have the Stromung exhaust, B-pipes, Weapon-r intake, and some other things, so if you have a 360, your in luck in about 2 months

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
there is going to be a spring update for Forza 2 and the legend and TLS and a couple other cars in it, the legend is going to be both the Coupe and the Sedan, they are going to have the Stromung exhaust, B-pipes, Weapon-r intake, and some other things, so if you have a 360, your in luck in about 2 months
Nice going and getting our hopes up. I HATE YOU! :( :( :( :cry:

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
im being dead serious! i live about 5 miles away from microsoft and i work at gamestop and we get people from microsoft all the time and i asked one yesterday while i was working about it because he was buying Cod4 and he said their next update is going to have a legend in it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts