Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up? earlier today im just driving to work listenbing to my music, not really loud at all, and all of a sudden theres is no more audio. it sounds like my subs are still kinda working but there is nothing from my 4 speakers except for a crackle hear and there. could all 4 speakers have gone bad at once? could it be a fuse, headunit? my speakers and head unit are all aftermarket. all speakers are about 8 months old.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
tnelson said:
hate to break it to you, but if you have an Ls or gs its either a bad head unit or factory amp. if you have an L your gonna have to get the head unit fixed. Move to audio please
I hate to break it to you too, but in Acurate's original post, he said all his equipment was aftermarket.:D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
sorry about that. you've got a bad aftermarket head unit. the amp part went out. You can take it to like Circuit City or where ever you bought it and get it fixed, or send it back to the company you bought it from(pioneer, kenwood, whatever.)
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
398 Posts
can you explain your setup?? do you have an amp for the interiors?? or using stock amp? what kind of speakers and unit?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Moved!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replys.... Im only using my amp to run the two subs, and my 4 interior speakers are running off the head unit...all speakers, subs and amp are by Memphis Audio..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
It's highly unlikely for all the speakers to go bad at once. Chances are you blown your headunit on-board amp, maybe it blew the fuse in the headunit, then you can just replace that fuse. Also check the wiring, maybe you have a loose wire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts