Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up? earlier today im just driving to work listenbing to my music, not really loud at all, and all of a sudden theres is no more audio. it sounds like my subs are still kinda working but there is nothing from my 4 speakers except for a crackle hear and there. could all 4 speakers have gone bad at once? could it be a fuse, headunit? my speakers and head unit are all aftermarket. all speakers are about 8 months old.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
tnelson said:
hate to break it to you, but if you have an Ls or gs its either a bad head unit or factory amp. if you have an L your gonna have to get the head unit fixed. Move to audio please
I hate to break it to you too, but in Acurate's original post, he said all his equipment was aftermarket.:D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Moved!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
It's highly unlikely for all the speakers to go bad at once. Chances are you blown your headunit on-board amp, maybe it blew the fuse in the headunit, then you can just replace that fuse. Also check the wiring, maybe you have a loose wire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.