Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my cousin and his friend were in his 13 second NA 3000GT w/out the installed 150shot. they raced a blue CONVERTABLE G1, were gettin whooped from the start and hit nos and STILL LOST?????
this was on pioneer pkwy in grandprarie/arlington, texas area. anyone seen this crazy car?? i told em both they were smoking crack... fast, convertable, kitted g1... hmm:eek: :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow - that is some crazy looking G1, making me proud man, keep up the good work! Also, are there any mods under the hood?

·
Registered
19 Posts
That Legend looks strange...yet....exhilirating. I'm in love...no...don't restrain me!!! Ahhhhhh! I bet that is a pu**y magnet.

:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
ok, is any1 else havin trouble linkin to the site? cuz the website shows unavailable........i guess i'll just try it later then

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Jesse, The owner of the unigue legend e-mailed more pics of his car in body shop. I put them in the legend gallery section

Esti

·
Registered
120 Posts
WOW!

That is a PHAT ride, but frankly the 'cutting the subframes' is a scary idea! Sunset Orange Pearl with gold flakes...can u say "Pimp Daddy"!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts