Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a number of things on Ebay right now, here:

eBay Seller: thegare: Parts Accessories, Drives Storage items on eBay.com

If anyone sees anything they are interested in and make me a decent offer, I will end the auction for them. I also found these speakers in a 94 with a Bose Premium Radio and the front grills and there were mounts designed for them. They look like tweeters, but I am not sure. They have a P/N 147349. Can anyone give me a positive ID if they are in fact tweeters ony? Here is a pic.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have a number of things on Ebay right now, here:

eBay Seller: thegare: Parts Accessories, Drives Storage items on eBay.com

If anyone sees anything they are interested in and make me a decent offer, I will end the auction for them. I also found these speakers in a 94 with a Bose Premium Radio and the front grills and there were mounts designed for them. They look like tweeters, but I am not sure. They have a P/N 147349. Can anyone give me a positive ID if they are in fact tweeters ony? Here is a pic.

Thanks!
Yes, they are the front mount tweeters and look very good shape. GL for the sales.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front mount tweeters? What is the point of that? Pardon my ignorance, but are there other speakers in front aside from these as well, like in the dash or something?

Thanks for the info!

·
SGM / Type F
3,649 Posts
Front mount tweeters? What is the point of that? Pardon my ignorance, but are there other speakers in front aside from these as well, like in the dash or something?

Thanks for the info!
Yes, the Bose Premium setup from the 94 you pulled these from have two-way (6 1/4) speakers plus these tweeters up front in the doors and two-way (6x9) speakers plus tweeters in the rear deck (total 8 speaker system).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.