Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Isn't it obvious, he sells the Legend and already started trashing them...J/K :giggle: ...no idea, have not been paying attention today.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably this post about politics:
thats pretty fucking stupid. i read that thread. WTF has this forum gotten to when you get banned at every fucking comment? tahts fucking bogus.

just like back when i got banned. neither one of us should have been banned, and we would have gone abouts our day like usual.

JW, if the mods can comment on this ban happy behaviors? I just don't get it.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
thats pretty fucking stupid. i read that thread. WTF has this forum gotten to when you get banned at every fucking comment? tahts fucking bogus.

just like back when i got banned. neither one of us should have been banned, and we would have gone abouts our day like usual.

:werd: to the max, my friend... =/
I don't think they realise the potential problems they create when they lay down the banhammer so regularly and ridiculously.

·
Banned
2,990 Posts

I DID!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
I really think that more users would speak out about this forum's dictatorship is they weren't scared shitless... I know this wouldn't be my first time chiming in if I wasn't afraid of possible repercussions. I have been a moderator, and it was of a far more active forum than this, with a larger userbase, and let me tell you if it need not be a fascist rule in that situation, there is NO reason for a car forum to be run as such.
:no:

.........:hide:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
to be honest...maybe it is too strict..but this is a car forum and its "supposed" to be a somewhat friendly enviroment...some guys on here (like wyatt) are a little more on the..name calling disrespect insulting type..and maybe the mods feel thats not what they want a-l.com to be about...if you know that they are not taking any of this disrespectful behavior then people need to stop being so disrespectful..Maybe its a sensative way to look at it..but if its the rules then follow them like any other rule...We are not here to bash eachother and insulting eachother...if you do..then you deserve to get banned!!!..if you have a negative opinion about someone..its ways to say it without being disrespectful...but most always chose the disrespectful path..to each its own...
ONE!!!!

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
We are not here to bash eachother and insulting eachother...if you do..then you deserve to get banned!!!
No... you don't. This is the real world, not some fantasy land where people don't tell you off when you make a completely idiotic comment, or put a giant bench-wing on your car and paint it hot pink.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
im not approving of the bans, but they dont have much room for wiggling when they get bitched at on one end for not "reprimanding people" and bitched at on the other end for deleting posts that might offend. you cant have it all.

i think they should be more lenient on posts like wyatt's, if he indeed got banned for calling someone "stupid", i would leave bans to more racists remarks. i have gotten a warning for a simple word like calling someone stupid as well, but it was just 1 point or so. if wyatt had collected some points and the new point system got him, well there is nothing a mod can really do about that.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
No... you don't. This is the real world, not some fantasy land where people don't tell you off when you make a completely idiotic comment, or put a giant bench-wing on your car and paint it hot pink.
thats what Iam saying though...if someone put something on their car that you may not aprove of..its not necessary for you to disrespect him or his vehicle..you can just simply say.."iam not feeling that" and keep it moving...or maybe not say anything..but a lot of people on here make it their bussiness to make negative comments...its not necessary..thats all iam saying

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
you can just simply say.."iam not feeling that" and keep it moving...or maybe not say anything..but a lot of people on here make it their bussiness to make negative comments...its not necessary..thats all iam saying
Agreed. I think it'd be better if people hold their tongues in certain cases... However the powers that be have gotten out of control. =/

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
It's a conspiracy, he sold his legend...

For real though, he got banned for that? I don't normally throw an opinon out on bans, but that comment wasn't that bad..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.