·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are u guys playing on it?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well I don't own an XBOX but I do work at EBX. The most that we sell for XBOX is Raw, Wreckless, Jet Grind Radio (MUST BUY) and Max Payne. Halo was popular a while back...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FuSioNpNoY said:
Well I don't own an XBOX but I do work at EBX. The most that we sell for XBOX is Raw, Wreckless, Jet Grind Radio (MUST BUY) and Max Payne. Halo was popular a while back...
oh yeah that Wreckless joint is Hot i'm gonna cop that one, I've got Halo.....can't wait till they make part 2, Raw is nice too, i'm gonna have to cop that one, Max Payne was cool but it felt a bit empty too me, i think it was the fact that i was basically chasing people the whole time, but the Slow motion attack was cool.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vince said:
I don't own an X-box, but I guess they would play video games. ;)
vince your cheap man.....:p looks like u got some catching up to do my friend:D

·
Registered
685 Posts
dont own one yet (I own the PS2 & GameCube) But when I get mine next month I plan on getting Wreckless after seeing the preveiw it looks Awsome, but I must say the PS2 is stomping the Box as far as content goes (P.S. Final Fantasy X RULES~)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't forget the PS2 has had a good head start da Box, it was the same way for PS when they debuted, but the Box's titles are getting bigger, Game developers are starting to get into the Boxs' true capabilities so they coming along slowly but shurely, it's only a matter of time before it takes over online gaming via Broadband:)

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Sony sells a 40Gb internal hard drive for the PS2, along with a USB keyboard and mouse and ethernet adapter along with their own Linux Distro that runs on the PS2 :) I can use my PS2 to play video games, surf the web... download, err... pictures ;) and many other great things :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
G

·
NickD said:
Sony sells a 40Gb internal hard drive for the PS2, along with a USB keyboard and mouse and ethernet adapter along with their own Linux Distro that runs on the PS2 :) I can use my PS2 to play video games, surf the web... download, err... pictures ;) and many other great things :)
Are you serious? Where can you get that stuff?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
smokinfastlegend said:
thought i would ask, what are all of you playing today on your xbox? im in the mood to resurect some old threads :D
Well I play Full Spectrum Warrior...

along with my modded Halo, and MVP Baseball 2004..

Ohh yeah my Xbox isnt stock either... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts