Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought the X-drilled/slotted Bradi, Brembos from irotor.com? Talked to raceconcepts and he said that irotor.com's rotors are not plated and that they will rust the minute the're put on. Reason I'm asking is because I like their design versus the dimple drilling and vertical slots that raceconcept sells. Besides, what do guys think about dimple drilling versus drilling through the rotors?

·
Registered
327 Posts
The cad plating alone is worth it too me. I have rims that show my rotors and they do rust within minutes if it is not cad plated. (some local shops do it for about $15.00 per rotor) but the ones from Mr. Wood (raceconcepts) are just AMAZING.

Good Luck

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I can't find any information except a picture of the irotors. I own a set of Raceconcept rotors and heres some information:

There Brembo rotors machined by KRP. The holes are chamfered and the rotor is zinc plated. The front rotor has duel rows of holes and the rear has a single row of holes. There also slotted with a single row of vane.

Chamfered holes are suppose to help prevent against cracking. Radiused or straight through drilling are more prone to cracking.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
If irotors and Brembo_Guy (Elvis Nguyen) are one and the same, then I have Brembos from irotors. They are cad-plated and I haven't had the first bit of trouble. Seems like I paid around $285 for a full set but that was about a year ago.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts