Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yo who's copped the X-mens' joint??? that issssh is hot to death, for anybody out there that wants to hear what True hip-hop is about Cop that album! Oh man 4 dj's doing there thing is terror, none of that "Exclusive" talk or excessive talking like some one that will remain nameless....(?)......this joint takes me back to when DJ's would scratch and cut on mix tapes.....WHO REMEMBERS THAT?only wish they would have made a few more verbal tracks, but the ones on there are Hot, finnally something worth buying, i had always thought of mixing some Hard Rock Guitar sound and Hip hop, i had a feeling that would sound hot, guess they did what i had wanted to do....back to the drawing board:rolleyes:

G

·
I'm a true Rap fiend... Havent heard it but i'll see what the deal is.. Yo NAS has a unrelaesed song that's not on Stillmatic called "Dew rags" man the **** is hot.. My cuz in brooklyn let me hear it over the phone..

I'm really in to Down South rap 3-6-mafia, Project Pat, Dirty,... I've become addicted to the sound of bass!:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I'm a true Rap fiend... Havent heard it but i'll see what the deal is.. Yo NAS has a unrelaesed song that's not on Stillmatic called "Dew rags" man the **** is hot.. My cuz in brooklyn let me hear it over the phone..

I'm really in to Down South rap 3-6-mafia, Project Pat, Dirty,... I've become addicted to the sound of bass!:D
oh man you've been so deprived:(

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what the album? i'm listening to it now:D aiiight these are most of the people rapping on it, Big Pun, Pharoache Monch, Kool G rap, Inspectah Deck, Xzibit, and the list goes on

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I might buy that xecutioners cd. I am also a hip hop fiend but I have been pretty disappointed with the stuff coming out. Lately I have been sticking to more chicano rap since that stays pretty non commercial.
I want to get some good duck down sh!t (buckshot, heltah skeltah, the reps, cocoa brovas) but I haven't seen any duck down in at least a year.

G

·
infinite said:
I might buy that xecutioners cd. I am also a hip hop fiend but I have been pretty disappointed with the stuff coming out. Lately I have been sticking to more chicano rap since that stays pretty non commercial.
I want to get some good duck down sh!t (buckshot, heltah skeltah, the reps, cocoa brovas) but I haven't seen any duck down in at least a year.
you like boot camp! man i'm a die hard boot camp fan.. I'm looking for the Shinning from Smuf n wessun cant find it anywhere

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have heard a lot of good things about the X-ecutioners.
I've only heard the song they did with Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn from LP... that sh*t was sick. LP rocks!:cool:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
infinite said:
Yeah i feel ya on the commercial stuff now a days, don't even remember the last time i listened to the regular radio in my whip, matter of fact i've been listening to other types of music lately, i've gotten back to Breakbeats, Freestyle, and Industrial, oh man this group KMFDM is Hot. but yeah X-ecutioners won't be disappointing.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
deactivateurhate said:
I have heard a lot of good things about the X-ecutioners.
I've only heard the song they did with Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn from LP... that sh*t was sick. LP rocks!:cool:
i know what joint your talking about, i'm gonna have to check into
L.P, my boy is diggin Creed i haven't been able to check them out. But your talking to Diehard hip/hop and Rap fans, whats funny is that my Boy is diggin Creed and he's a fixed music head.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
infinite said:

One time I ordered a duck down shirt from them for $30 and I never got it. :( Instead I got a free print of their newsletter. :mad:
ohh man thats messed up:)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah those cats have been doing this for a minute...u recognize them right Roc raida, Mista sinista, Total Eclipse and Rob Swift

I've been fiending for some Real-D-J scratching and breaks like back in the day :cool: None of that Clue "Exclusive" or "Desert Storm" Talking:mad:
I'm really diggin the PUN- Kool G joint, especially the scratching in between the versus....listen to them:cool:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Mista Sinista is the sh!t. I first heard him on DJ Honda's II album. Any of you listen to DJ Honda? Good sh!t. He was supposed to have a third cd out, but I haven't been able to find it. :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts