Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yessir!! got home from work today and i have 1 package at my door step and a letter in the mailbox tellin me to pick up items at USPS..

got this for $25 shipped.. from ebay.. now i just gotta send in to the offsite injector cleaning place when i get my next paycheck.. on the injector it says.. kei-hin does anyone know if thats oem legend?

this is what i picked up from post office!!!

if only my intake came today too i would have been exasperated...
oh anyone want this for their intake?? they look just like k&n's heheh i work at home depot can get you a great deal!! :rofl: :rofl:

of course im just kidding

·
Registered
707 Posts
yessir!! got home from work today and i have 1 package at my door step and a letter in the mailbox tellin me to pick up items at USPS..

got this for $25 shipped.. from ebay.. now i just gotta send in to the offsite injector cleaning place when i get my next paycheck.. on the injector it says.. kei-hin does anyone know if thats oem legend?

this is what i picked up from post office!!!

if only my intake came today too i would have been exasperated...
oh anyone want this for their intake?? they look just like k&n's heheh i work at home depot can get you a great deal!! :rofl: :rofl:

of course im just kidding
Yes if you check the original oem WP it bears the same brand, so do some other parts that I can't think of now.

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smells better than china town :p

tehhehehe, how is the china town in NY? never been
the chinatown chinatown in manhattan that you see in shows and shit sucks now... all tourists and shit.. hawkers and cheap B.S. flushing is the better chinatown for chinese people now.. well at least for me and my freinds/family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts