Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been fighting with Xtremewhite.com for over 2 months about the 1157 APC LED bulbs they sent me for my front turn signal. I ordered the part off their application chart. All they do is tell me to re-submit my return/exchange request. They don't care about you once they get their money. My next step is the Better Business Bureau, then I will be talking to my lawyers next week. All this over $40 worth of bulbs. I just wanted to warn everyone on here. I don't want these thiefs to get you too.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
funny how they wanted to charge $18 for LED 194's I got for 5 bucks.

Classic.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I have been fighting with Xtremewhite.com for over 2 months about the 1157 APC LED bulbs they sent me for my front turn signal. I ordered the part off their application chart. All they do is tell me to re-submit my return/exchange request. They don't care about you once they get their money. My next step is the Better Business Bureau, then I will be talking to my lawyers next week. All this over $40 worth of bulbs. I just wanted to warn everyone on here. I don't want these thiefs to get you too.
Later!
Lee
Should've asked the forum members like Jose did before buying your bulbs. Almost all the sites on the internet including phillips and sylvania website says Legend uses 1157. Only Legend owners knows that the Legend actually takes 1156.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true eneough. I actually ordered my bulbs right at the same time I joined these forums. I just cant believe that in 10 years no one has been able to get the application guides right. I know I am not the first legend to order turn signal bulbs from them! I mean come on! Besides that, I run a business and I know that when my company makes a mistake I will do anything to make it right. Xtremewhite.com is going to learn this, or they will lose a lot more business. I MEAN THIS, DONT USE THEM!!!!
Later!
Lee

Oh yeah, my lawyers said I could sue them, but they kept on laughing about the $40. They figure a good $2,000 could easily be mine if we go to court. The Better Business Bureau is also aware of this now. I warned Xtremewhite.com to not f#ck with me.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, I am going to use it for rims!!! I love having good lawyers on retainer. Maybe I will send Xtremewhite.com a thank you card with a pic of my new rims they bought!
Later!
Lee

G

·
sleeprlegendcp said:
yeah, I am going to use it for rims!!! I love having good lawyers on retainer. Maybe I will send Xtremewhite.com a thank you card with a pic of my new rims they bought!
Later!
Lee
Definitely :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts