Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I was thinking about getting Yellow Lights instead of the high beam and have HIDs in place of the low beam. What do you guys think about it? What are the laws against it in GA?
Buy some JDM headlights, add HID bulbs.. and that's what you will end up with - pretty much.

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
I put yellow bulbs in the high beams of my sold 91 coupe. They look cool but you will find out very quickly that you can't just drive around with your highbeams on all the time. Do it if ya like just remember, just because there yellow doesen't mean you won't blind people.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I was thinking about getting Yellow Lights instead of the high beam and have HIDs in place of the low beam. What do you guys think about it? What are the laws against it in GA?
Do it! 100% Legal in GA.

Buy some JDM headlights, add HID bulbs.. and that's what you will end up with - pretty much.
Exactly.

So you are saying JDM Headlights come standard with the fog lights in the middle?
Yes, and the JDM fogs have yellow diffusers in them.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Good works Bling,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the first ones horrible..

k nvm im not even going to bother.

is there a way to change the aim on your low beam lights?
Yes, actually if you look in there, you can find a small wheel to turn behind the headlight assembly. You need a small enough screw driver or a long enough plier to reach in, you just aim where you want it to hit.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
no. they are speaking of the JDM one piece lights. the location of the high beam on the usdm light. is the location of the foglight on the JDM one piece.

you can also just locate a yellow bulb that will fit in place of the high beam. and if you plan to use it for actual fog purposes. make sure to aim those bastards down. otherwise that fog will turn into a yellow reflection.

·
Registered
489 Posts
no. they are speaking of the JDM one piece lights. the location of the high beam on the usdm light. is the location of the foglight on the JDM one piece.

you can also just locate a yellow bulb that will fit in place of the high beam. and if you plan to use it for actual fog purposes. make sure to aim those bastards down. otherwise that fog will turn into a yellow reflection.
how do you aim your highbeams??

i know lowbeams can be aimed..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.