Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody ever run Yokohama TRZ all seasons on their Legend.

I was told Yokohama TRZ are smoother and quieter than their H4s.
I really enjoyed the H4s I had ..... but if these are better; they have a higher treadwear rating and are a little cheaper.

Buying the right tire is so damn difficult.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i've never thought being a tire COULD be so hard. but dayum, its like a whole trip for you huh.

Toyo still gets my vote, so far i've been pleased with all their tire's i've owned. much more then i can say for any other tire i've owned. :dunno:

my dad has avid s33's on his grand caravan. they are pretty decent on it.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've never thought being a tire COULD be so hard. but dayum, its like a whole trip for you huh.

Toyo still gets my vote, so far i've been pleased with all their tire's i've owned. much more then i can say for any other tire i've owned. :dunno:

my dad has avid s33's on his grand caravan. they are pretty decent on it.
tires are THE most important decision for me .... next to the car ! :giggle:

For the love of god, pick some tires already!!!! :p
I'll have them ON :yes: (whatever they are ) in 3 weeks

I have road H4s I like them, but never tried TRZ
tires.... are hard to choose WORD!
aren't they !:thumbsup:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i mean don't get me wrong, for me tires are an important desicion too. it took me forever to get tires for my CL. but you really take the cake on tire decision making.

you should call yourself that from now on. Tire King.... lol :hug:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i mean don't get me wrong, for me tires are an important desicion too. it took me forever to get tires for my CL. but you really take the cake on tire decision making.

you should call yourself that from now on. Tire King.... lol :hug:
well, truth is, I had all winter to waste thinking, cause I wasn't going to buy anything until the damn snow melts. Buying something to sit here in storage FTMFL <----- first time I ever typed this :giggle:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yokohama Avid H4s in 205/60/15 are going on. The TRZs are T- speed rated so they didn't make the cut.:nono:

They cost only $107 per tire installed and balanced, which I think is amazing and Yokohama rebates back $15/tire. I had these same tires on the IS300 wheels so I think it will be perfect. :woot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts