Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
How is it that Legend.org is 2xx,xxx while we're all the way up in the 800,000s? Seems a bit strange. I guess Legend.org has been around quite a bit longer, huh?

-GR

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Go over to the CL or TL forums and see the member and post counts. Face it we're a small community and many here are transients and long termers drop out (Alexei, Kenny G, Mark, Rausrter 181 etc).

·
Registered
282 Posts
thats weird...my own personal webpage i made with my high school buddies is ranked higher than either of the forums (at 29,000 somethin). haha
www.itzyou.cjb.net

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
rquest77 said:
thats weird...my own personal webpage i made with my high school buddies is ranked higher than either of the forums (at 29,000 somethin). haha
www.itzyou.cjb.net
That's because you're on a freehost [cjb.net] which has numerous other sites on that domain causing it to be ranked higher.

Dave C, what happened to Kenny G? :confused:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
GenIILegend said:
How is it that Legend.org is 2xx,xxx while we're all the way up in the 800,000s? Seems a bit strange. I guess Legend.org has been around quite a bit longer, huh?

-GR
The org has been around for almost 6 years. This site just started in January this year. What did you expect?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts