Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm fairly new here. I'm always on v6p.net because my main car is a 6th gen Accord coupe (no it's not riced out...). I believe in everything OEM. Anyway, if you visit those forums you'll see that there have been a lot of reported problems with the new line of Honda automatic transmissions. Just wondering if the same applies to you RL people. Any pre-mature tranny failures??

· Banned
3,429 Posts
no tranny failures by way of design...at least not here anyway, but its possible if you run the car, or any car, like sh1t. however, its been reported that the RL's tranny in the first gen (it was the same from 96-04, i believe) falls on its face during gear shifts. Possibly some kind of slippage, I don't know. the 2nd Gen RL guys havent had any problems here, but this is probably the slowest section of the forum. you want tranny problems check out the CL's, the MDX's until about '03 and then the 2nd gen TLs.

so we're straight over here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.