Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· *r**h *eller
1,947 Posts
Let's see. I got an Eaton MP62 SC with fuel and ignition management, dual diagonal roll bar, 4 pt harness, electronically adjustable suspension, R compounds on SSR Competitions.

Oh yeah. That's not on a Legend. :D

· Life Ruiner
4,868 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Let's see. I got an Eaton MP62 SC with fuel and ignition management, dual diagonal roll bar, 4 pt harness, electronically adjustable suspension, R compounds on SSR Competitions.

Oh yeah. That's not on a Legend. :D
You love your Miata dont you. Men in California that drive Miata's are typically Gay according to recent staticstics, follwed by VW's. Not to imply you are gay or anything.......

~TRu Hybrid

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Dv8 said:
You love your Miata dont you. Men in California that drive Miata's are typically Gay according to recent staticstics, follwed by VW's. Not to imply you are gay or anything.......

~TRu Hybrid
:werd: You couldn't get me to drive a miata if you gave it to me, hell even my girl won't drive one.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
there is only on miata in the world i would drive and thats the one they put the LS6 motor into

· Registered
1,322 Posts
FlipLegend said:
:werd: You couldn't get me to drive a miata if you gave it to me, hell even my girl won't drive one.
:werd: Yeh, I'd have to agree with you on this one. I got nothing against DaveC but wouldn't in a million years be caught dead in a *phfffff* Miata.

:****:

· Factory Freak!
1,651 Posts
Finally I've been agreed with! There is a guy named "Shoe" in town that calls himself "shoespeed"???? because of his mazdaspeed miata. It was/is the fastest mazdaspeed miata in the world (11's) so he can back it up but still......out of all the cars his mommy and daddy could have bought him, I wanna smack that kid :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:

· Registered
4,086 Posts
k

Its the guys that dont post and don't talk that are obviously not filling your desire to poke fun.

I could find myself driving a brand new lexus, BMW or whatever in ten years....and if i ever saw a legend on the road....it would catch my eye. I think it still catchs yours when u see a nice black one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.