Acura Legend Forum banner

Your carwash soap

6K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  quanaman 
#1 ·
Ok Guys, out of curiosity, what are you guys using to wash your cars?

For me, im using Meguiars (of course i would lol.) Im torn between their gold class wash and this new wash i picked up. Meguiars #62 wash thats pH balanced. Works well too. SO what are you guys using?

#5 ·
I use GM (chevy) car wash with wax..used to work there..got it for free :)

#8 ·
I use Meguiar's Gold Class usually. I have a bottle of Meguiar's NXT Gen as well ~ although I like how it smells better, I am not as happy with how it cleans.

When I get tree sap or severe crap all over my car, I use regular dishwashing soap followed up with clay bar and wax.

#10 ·
The California Dreaming has carnauba and smells good too. I use dishwashing soap before the monthly clay bar. I only wax once a month too, is that enough? car gets driven 2-3 times a week (~7000 miles a year), only in nice weather.

#11 ·
I use good year's mr clean formula. You put it in a special hose fitting and you can switch between water and soapy water. Its not mcguiars but I'm cheap and it'll clean your car.

#15 ·
either Meguiar's Gold Class or this expensive stuff called Very Berry, no joke.
Its red and its probably the best smelling thing you've ever put on a car. Used to get it intermittently from a detailing product distribution guy I know, haven't seen it anywhere else. It goes a long way and includes the wax that others have. Quality is the name of the game. And guys, can you quit it with the dish soap, use a compound for a serious problem you have, dish soap was not designed for a cars surface at all :eek:

#23 ·
Never say never! I've used it for years and my cars all look great. Just consider that you'd want to use a slightly stronger solution before you protect your paint with wax so you don't lock in those impurities. :yes:

I use all Griot's Garage products.. I have yet to use something that works better. It may cost more but its worth it.
It may cost more... It may cost more... It DOES cost more, but as long as you're taking the time to take care of your car I won't bust your balls. Great looking sigpic btw.

gunna try this one out :bigok:
I definitely suggest it.

The California Dreaming has carnauba and smells good too. I use dishwashing soap before the monthly clay bar. I only wax once a month too, is that enough? car gets driven 2-3 times a week (~7000 miles a year), only in nice weather.
Once a month is plenty unless you drive in terribly harsh weather or use automatic carwashes. I couldn't imagine doing clay every month, I use the mack daddy random orbital and that's it.

#24 ·
turtle wax = bad luck luck every time i use it something gets messed up and i end up spending$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#27 ·
Car wash soap whatever that is
RainX wash & wax
Bulk car wash soap (dealership soap)
Dish washing liquid .. Tough on grease but gentle on my hands :p

#31 ·
DONT NEED IT[water and soap that is]

Product just released to the public Jan 2008 and has been in the works for about 7+ years in developing it, to make it perfect!

Anyone seen the ultra luster car protective glaze polsih. It is a waterless car polish wash and protective glaze-used by mostly show car owners.

Easy to apply and clean and polish your car in about 15-20 min. with perfect deep shine results and feels like silk and last!
This product is outstanding and a winner!
You can use on any styles of painted surfaces, enamel, basecoat clearcoat, laquer, emron and more. I have tested this product on all paint surfaces with perfect results evertime on all of them, this is truly amazing *** hthese results..

You can use it in sun, heat with no streaks period. Easy to use with superior results, removes bugs,tar and sap and light oxidation and water spoting.

If you care about your cars finish and looks, you need to try this product!

An owner of a detail shop and I have several show cars-you won't find a simpler or better working product that works with super quality results, no streaks,smears and perfect deep shine and can you even use it on all the black plastic and glass without leaving a mark!
Just use it for 30 seconds and you will fall in love!

contact me for more info;
limited time offer 25% discout on all product if you try it now
also can get it at 50% off of a limited time...

100% Money Back Guaranteed Product!

get it wholesale here> UltraLuster :: Waterless Car Wash Technology

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.