Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAD to post this...My bf just walked by and told the dog, AnnieBelle, mommy would rather have sex with her car than me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wtf:

Somebody is getting jealous ROFL!!

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Ooh yeah! Welcome to the world of the jealous other! Somehow paying attention to the machine (be it Legend or whatever) always ruffles the feathers of the significant other :giggle:

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
Only had one lady friend tell me that i cared too much about my car. :lol: But it was because after i had an accident and hated the way it looked, i refused to drive it certain places...if i was going somewhere that was within 15-20 blocks, i'd walk. farther than that, i'd drive it. :lol:

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Well geez... if you actually wanted to have sex with your Legend, you should have gotten a GS:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/daddymac117/IMG_1389.jpg[/ig]

The shift knob seems much better suited than the one used on the L and LS...:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/daddymac117/modify.1.jpg[/ig]

Just a suggestion... :paranoid:[/QUOTE]

You are a strange and sick little man. I am suprised you didnt mention manual transmissions.... :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
All the time, my wife feels very neglected. I now try to wake up 2-3 hours before her just to spend time with my car
:werd: its so true. I have put on my seat covers, cleaned and shined my engine bay and other car projects in the dark to the light of my floods or in the garage when everybody else is sleeping (wife & 3 kids) . All other work (sunroof tilt mod, tint removal, car seat modifications, cleaning, waxing, changing plugs, etc) I do during my lunch hours at work.

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
I am on my first LEGEND, and second Girlfriend since getting the LEGEND... That should tell you something... I hear it all the time, and when we argue, I hear, " Why don't you go F-ck your LEGEND"... Or "Let Your LEGEND take care of your when you are sick".....

So I hear you..... Does this happen with any other car....???? I could care less about the X5....

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I might just do that, but....my junk is way too big for either tailpipe :p

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
I am on my first LEGEND, and second Girlfriend since getting the LEGEND... That should tell you something... I hear it all the time, and when we argue, I hear, " Why don't you go F-ck your LEGEND"... Or "Let Your LEGEND take care of your when you are sick".....

So I hear you..... Does this happen with any other car....???? I could care less about the X5....
I might just do that, but....my junk is way too big for either tailpipe :p
LOL:rofl: :giggle: :rofl:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
i remember one time after washing my car and i was looking it from across the street saying to myself damn she looks good. then my ex hit me on my arm mad hard saying "how comes you never look at me liike that HUH?!"
thats when you say, "well honey, if you had an ass like my Legend..." :hide: :giggle:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldn't say he is sick. At one time there was a video of this exact action taking place. I think even one forum member caught a couple in his car and the female was enjoying the Legend.
That is very disturbing. Who wants their shifter smelling like poon? :confused:

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
That is very disturbing. Who wants their shifter smelling like poon? :confused:
:rofl:

that's the thing, if i remember correctly, dude tried his damnedest to clean it off, dunking it in all kinds of solvent, but it still smelled like "poon"

He eventually had his friend replace it and burned the other one to the ground. :lol:

this is why you put a condom on:)

:lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.