Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of Volfenhag 12s and their 1000W amp back when the name was new to the audioscene. I can honestly say I'm very impressed with the sound quality. I was just curious to know if anyone knew anything about this company since they don't have a website and it seems the only place you can buy them in on Ebay for whatever reason... Has anyone ever used Volfenhag or heard bad things about them?

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
how big of a box did you have thoose subs in, was it sealed ported bandpass? how many cu. ft. was each side? im asking cuz i just ordered some off of ebay and want to know what kinda box to use

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These subs are good for any type of enclose to be honest with you. I can't find the specs on the sub right now but put them in whichever box will give you the type of bass you want.

I had my box in my car custom made to spec.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,753 Posts
how do your subs sound??? how loud are they, and how far away can you be heard thumpin?? together, do they play at 1000 watts RMS or peak?? do u play them hard? do u think u would blow them out by playing them too loud??

and how much did each part of your system cost?
(subs, amp, , caps, enclosure, anything else)

so sorry for all the questions, but i really want to know........
thanks alot:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
from what I hear, wolfenhag is just another cheap brand like pyramid, lower line power acoustik, and other similar priced units, but...as long as yourre happy with your system, then its all good :)

b

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My subs sound great! They are very loud and I honest believe that they are well worth the money. They have come down in price considerably since they were first introduced but I've been pushing them very hard for just over a year and had no problems with them except that they have made my whole car rattle a little too much even after dynamating the entire thing. I doubt you could blow them unless you push more than 1000W to each sub but I've never tried so I can't say for sure. I'm happy with them. If you buy them and don't like them, it's not like you'll be loosing too much money.

LEgEnD4LiFe said:
how do your subs sound??? how loud are they, and how far away can you be heard thumpin?? together, do they play at 1000 watts RMS or peak?? do u play them hard? do u think u would blow them out by playing them too loud??

and how much did each part of your system cost?
(subs, amp, , caps, enclosure, anything else)

so sorry for all the questions, but i really want to know........
thanks alot:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts