Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Zaino'd a couple of my cars this weekend. Even though they are white - the shine was amazing. Saw a post about the stuff on the NSX site. You wash your car with Dawn to remove the wax, then claybar it if it needs it. Then you mix the Zaino with a couple drops of the Accelerator and apply it very sparingly and let it harden and dry - 2 ounces should do 2 coats on the Legend. I have used many waxes, sealants, etc., but I have never had anything work like this stuff. The more coats you do...the deeper the shine and it lasts about 3 times longer than wax. Check out the Zaino Brothers products :

Zaino Bros': Zaino Store

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree with the Zaino finding...

m3456y, you were correct in your assessment of the "Z" product. I used it on my Legend, and I had remarkable results. I did the Dawn, clay, and the coats of Zaino, and it lasted a year! My proof that the stuff worked was not only seeing the results on the car when I was finished, but how well the car looked even when it was dirty! :bowdown:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics please:)
It's really hard to show how shiney a white car is outside because it reflects so much light....maybe these will show it. Trust me - I used Poorboys Sealent and Poorboys Carnuba before - and there was a pretty noticeable difference in depth of paint.

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
This is very good stuff. My sig pic is a shot of my car after the royal treatment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.