Vote now

• End of April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beginning of May

Votes: 1 100.0%

Sunroof tilt mod in Houston.

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  djcarbon93 
#1 · (Edited)
I'd like to set up a date/time/place in Houston so our members can meet up again some time at the end of April or beginning of May to have sunroof tilt mod to be done in your vehicles. I'd like to make this happen sooner but my work schedules are very tied up from now to the end of this month. Any of our members who is not feeling very comfortable to do it yourself then you are welcomed to come out again and I'll take care of this mod for you and then we all have the tilt mod ride in S-T-Y-L-E. But first, please work out your schedule and post the replies so we'll have the appropriate dates for everyone. I think I'll pick the same place that we met last week 03/31/07 with parking garage cover. New members are welcomed too. But if you can't make it, I'll try to set up the following meet then.
To be honest with ya' all, I'll accept the donations, but I won't spend this money instead of contribute to our Houston Legend member's funds for our meet expenses, if possible and I'll discuss with P or VP about this event. We should have an account or something.

#2 · (Edited)
Hey, whats up Phuong, sounds good, to me. Um I'm open to a weekday possibilty and even weekends, just let me knw in advance b/c I work wkends and need notice. And i'm working on setting up the donation account, I should have it set up within the next week or so.....Wyatt might show me how to do it before, or I might give it a try, but yeah, I'm in the same works with planning another meet for us Houston guys, it'd be good just to just hang out

#5 ·
any time sounds good to me, now that I have my car back...

You know it got stolen while I was moving, :sadwavey:

im also down with the account for our group soundscool.

thanks for the free mech work ptan, im bringing donation. "May" sounds good to me.

#6 ·
any time sounds good to me, now that I have my car back...

You know it got stolen while I was moving, :sadwavey:

im also down with the account for our group soundscool.

thanks for the free mech work ptan, im bringing donation. "May" sounds good to me.
YOUR CAR GOT STOLEN!?!!? WTF?! how, when, why, howd you get it back?!

#9 ·
STOLEN? how, when, why, how'd you get it back?![/QUOTE]

Please let me know, pm me.

Yes, Jimmy, no problem my friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.