The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - 2 Years & 1000 Posts Later - Compilation of the Gobstopper (No 56K!)
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 08-26-07, 12:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blingting
Flash Poker Champion, Fucking Killer Champion

Car 1: 1993 Acura Legend Sedan LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Michael03 View Post
Congrads on the amazing work you have done on your Legend. Keep up the great work Mike. Lovin the pix :-p
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyteLegend View Post
Very Nice ..
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cruizn View Post
Awesome post, Mike, and an even awesome-er Legend! She's come a long way. Can't wait to see what the next two years and thousand posts brings. That's interesting you were looking for a KA8 initially. I bet the prior owner of your KA7 wouldn't even recognize it -- you ought to swing by and show the guy all the upgrades you've made.
Thanks Tyson, You have always been a huge inspiration.

I was searching pretty hard for a coupe at first and once I finally got the sedan, I swore to myself that my next car would be an Acura Legend coupe LS. I can only hope to find the right one when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinLegend View Post
damnit, thats supposed to be my exhaust! damn you drew

Looking good mike, quite the compilation.

Thanks Wyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aww-shiet View Post
congrads mike. i never knew your name here! congrads on the 1000posts and 2 years of owning her. she came a long way now. from stock to show quality. i hope you enjoyed your stay and hope you enjoy your future with acura-legend.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ_Legend View Post
Congratulations man. Very nice pics of a really nice car.

Thanks fellas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
nice! now lets see some video clippies
Once I find a camera to use that has audio to the video then I'll be rollin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcaliber003 View Post
Nicely done!!! Your story is inspiring. Glad to see it was tastefully modded.

Thanks, I try to be tasteful when modifying the Legend. It's style is timeless, and I wouldn't dream of messing that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Glow View Post
Very Very sweet! I've only had my legend 6months and I'm already almost at 3kposts. Ouch...atleast i don't post whore as much as Austin or Greek. Might i recommend a Weapon r and a sr5 or T. chip?
Thanks Ryan, actually I already have a CAI "in the bag" I just haven't installed it yet. I haven't thought much about a chipped ECU, but it has crossed my mind...we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinyix View Post
Nice compilation. I think you should be showin off a console on here though. And post some more. You're making my high post count seem embarrassing.

Thanks Ken. I'll probably be posting even less now that I am back in school full-time. Installing EDM/UKDM console soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlThePearl View Post
Nice Pics Bling!!! I like the way you have modded your legend and still have an OEM look about it. Congrats on your 1000th Post. You are an inspiration.
Thanks Earl. I've never seen a G2 Canterbury Green KA8 cleaner and cooler than yours is. If I could, I'd get my coupe in the same color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZgoinLegend View Post
Awesome Blingy - Very, VERY Nice!! Keep up the good work!!
Thanks Joe, it wouldn't be where it is now without your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboarder711 View Post
loolks good man just work on a "H" emblem for the trunk!!!
Thanks Rich, a custom trunk lid is already in the works.
Blingting is offline   Reply With Quote