The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - My car feels like a boat at highway speeds - suspension help needed...
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-26-07, 11:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
BobbyGlide

Car 1: 1991 Acura Legend L Coupe
Car 2: 2011 Camry SE V6

Send a message via AIM to BobbyGlide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCammedUp View Post
Everyone,

My car feels a bit 'loose' and 'floaty' at highway speeds and I'm wondering what I need to look into to correct that. I've recently put some new old-stock 15" OEM wheels and tires and although the car rides smooth, it just feels 'sloppy'.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

BTW, the car has 136K on it, and from what I can tell it still has the stock struts/springs and everything else suspension-related appears to be stock, so I'm sure nothing has been replaced over the years (I'm the most current owner, not the original owner of the car), and I don't have the service records, so I don't know that some of the suspension hasn't been replaced at some point... it just doesn't feel like it, LOL.

I have Konis and Eibach, full stiff and lowest perch and my car feels 'loose' and 'bouncy/wavy'. Is this normal with this type of suspension setup?

Rob
BobbyGlide is offline   Reply With Quote