The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - DIY: How to Wash Your Car (56K, go away)
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-07, 08:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Smokinfastlegend
Rebuilding :(

Car 1: 95 Black L Coupe, Stromung Exhaust
Car 2: Diamond Audio
Car 3: ATL LEGENDS!

Send a message via AIM to Smokinfastlegend Send a message via Yahoo to Smokinfastlegend
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac4u2die4 View Post
thats a clean car but i got a lil something for u,ive found something soo great u will want to pay me for it. well do u know how most acura's now and days are soo dirty in the inside that what ever u do,wat ever u use or watever you apply ur seats or E-break (you know) major things we u use. (MR. CLEANS MAGIC ERASIER) like i said u would want to pay me..and it works on everything i did my whole car top to bottom........but u would have to buy at FEW of them..trust me it works OR UR MONEY BACK
unfortunately that trick was discovered a couple of years ago But some people still never have used it, search for it on the forum, even the detail kind himself uses them (91lsman)

44732-s87-a00 <- part number
Smokinfastlegend is offline   Reply With Quote