The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Suspension Re-build --- I think I am ready
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 11-08-07, 05:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
MikeD
EDM Honda Legend Coupe

Car 1: '95 EDM Legend Coupe

Send a message via ICQ to MikeD Send a message via AIM to MikeD Send a message via Skype™ to MikeD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Mike, I'll PM you tonight. I want to talk to Lee, too. Something like NOPI '04 if you're OK with that.
Nopi? I thought something like this and I agree with that. I still miss the good old times. Probably at 99.99% I will come alone without Kevin. Wanna know why? Well, he has left our Forum and I have nothing heard from him since almost 1 year. Sad, eh? I believe he has the wrong GF and he's kinda pussy-whipped by his GF That's by far not the friendship as I always thought between Kevin and me. Damn chicks sometimes! To come alone to Nopi is not a problem for me. What are just 10 hours flight? Nothing

Lee? I thought he has left that forum at that time. So I'm kinda surprised that he's still here. I see that there have been many changes since I'm not so often here. Anyway please tell Lee my best greetings to him. Still miss him

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
spawn_of_stevieray is my knothead son, Josh that was at Lee's house with me at NOPI. You know, the big, ugly baseball player.
Josh? Yes I remember. I know that name. I should have known it.

Ok I think we should close our talking and not to hijack this thread here. I hate it being in a wrong Thread and to risk to get warned We should start our talking in another thread. Whenever you want you can count me in. Anytime my friend. Be seeing you, Stevie Promised! -Mike
MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote