The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Cluster/Speedo Replacement DIY
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-08, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pinyix
Insert key, crank, BHG.

Car 1: '92 LS "December"
Car 2: 6MT Canterbury Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ari_one View Post
Nice pics and write up. Guess I should have done some picture taking today too, as I just pulled another dash out and pulled the above too.
It never hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptan1968 View Post
Excellent write up with very good details and pics. This will help out a lot of newbies sometime ask such simple questions about how to change bulbs in the cluster gauge involving removal cluster, yup, those hidden Phillips screws are a bit tricky if not aware
A write up like this was invaluable to me not so long ago. Recently the pictures went bad on it though so I decided to write up a new one. I love giving back to the community. I owe a lot to this place.

I think OEM is the best look. I just don't happen to think any of the various arrangements of OEM got it exactly right all at once
Pinyix is offline   Reply With Quote