The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - ATTN: Forum Owners...
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-05-08, 12:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
IkeRay
Mr. X (aka #5)
Monster Memory Champion, Border 2 Champion, Daphnes Fight For Fashion Champion, Fireman :: Incoming Storm Champion, Gas Attack! Champion, Mini Putt 2 Champion, Heineken! Champion, Odd World Champion, The Independent Compact Catch Champion, James Bomb Champion, Jet Pakker Champion, Juego Champion, Klumpy Champion, Lego Basketball Challenge Champion, Lego Snowboard Challenge Champion, Lizzie McGuire Turbo Racer Champion

Car 1: 1997 BMW 528i
Car 2: 1994 Accord Sedan EX
Car 3: 1987 Legend Coupe

Send a message via AIM to IkeRay Send a message via MSN to IkeRay Send a message via Yahoo to IkeRay
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendGS View Post
Is everyone still seeing the ad? I was not able to see them. All I got were car related stuff from ebay, Yahoo, and Hondacuraworld (even in the aforementioned threads).
it seems to have been changed very recently, not more than 30 mins ago there was a bikini ad in the "what did you do last night" thread. all the threads seem to be car related, which is MUCH better.