Acura Legend Forum banner

Another Ticket...[Help me!!!]

4K views 48 replies 29 participants last post by  92drls 
#1 ·
Remember how I got that tint ticket like 2 weeks ago? I got another one now for the same thing. I had my A/C on and windows rolled up and a cop was passing by on the opposite way going about 45mph. She flipped a bitch and got me after i made a left turn. I pull into a parking lot and it was a extremely humid day so i went through the whole parking lot before pulling over to find a shady spot to park. I parked right under a tree :p . She comes up to me and tells me that he pulled me over for my tint. Then she starts questioning me about why my car smells like weed.[We just hotboxed lol] :thumbsup: She runs our records and finds nothing. So another lady cop comes up and she asks to search the car i say go ahead you wont find any weed. We step out of the car and they frisk us both. My friend got the good looking one :hitit: i got the old hag! After she frisks us and searches my car she finds a roach in the ash tray. She tells me "So this is why you dont have any weed, cause you guys smoked it all." I just smile at her and sayy yuuuuup:lol: Then while the old hag was talking to us i noticed the good looking lady cop was running her fingers on my car and basically rubbing her entire lower body on my back fender. [Just washed/clayed/polished/waxed/sealed] so everything just sliiiiides. She looked lost in her own world biting her lip so i just say to her "You like that?" :rofl: She said it reminded her of when she washed her car. MY ASS! But long story short I'm planning to buy some windows and swap it out to get it signed off then put them back on after it's cleared. Would this be a good idea if i wanted to keep my tint on? I'm not sure how i would switch out the windows but it should be fairly easy? Right? Thanks for the help.
-dB

See less See more
#46 ·
man that was too much for me to read just now so I...didnt :)

I got pulled in AZ for my fronts being too dark (and that's all, no other violations at all) and received a fix-it ticket for just my front windows. I've heard that local cops cant pull you for that but highway patrol can. I would have thought that no moving violations means they cant pull me over (like seat belts back in the day)

HOW DARK CAN WINDOW TINT BE IN ARIZONA?

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 33% of light in.
Back Side Windows Any darkness can be used.
Rear Window Any darkness can be used.
Arizona Window Tint Law - TintCenter.com

HOW DARK CAN WINDOW TINT BE IN CALIFORNIA?

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 70% of light in.
Back Side Windows Any darkness can be used.
Rear Window Any darkness can be used.
California Window Tint Law - TintCenter.com

man that's a big difference...I know we're baking out here in the sun but it's not like CA is all dark and gloomy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.