The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Things wrong with your 1996-2004 Acura RL
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-08, 04:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
J Witherspoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusNH View Post
I never had any problems with the steering wheel audio control. For my 96 RL (base model) the part is 35880-SP0-003; list is 91.73; acuraoemparts.com has it for 73.38. It fits 96 - 98. I have the part if anyone needs one. (I parted out the RL).
hnic - what is the problem with the speakers? The stereo in my RL always seemed underpowered, but there were no real problems with it.
RaiC - the flaking "chrome" on the door handle is common in older RLs. RLs in the US have the CD changer in the trunk; while in other countries, it is in the console.
I'll have to check my stereo and speakers when I get home. I thought it was Bose...
my speakers are done for. I think they're blown...and they should be being 10 yrs old and all.
J Witherspoon is offline   Reply With Quote