The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Vice Presidential Debate 10/2/2008
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-08, 06:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
reboticon

Car 1: 92/95Legends, 88/89 CRXs
Car 2: 91 civic, 90 Integra
Car 3: 71T-bird, 95Explorer

Im going to apply the Palin strategy to everything in my life from now on. When people ask me How are you doing? I will answer with My House Is Blue. The next bill that is due, I will simply write a note that says I like lamp and drop it in the envelope..This woman is brilliant..

Really what we saw was Biden stump for 45 minutes against McCain, and Palin tell us about Alaska. I thought Biden was brilliantly restrained and just absolutely tore it up. I don't think dems could have hoped for a better performance.

Palin..well she didnt fall down and she proved she can read. All in all id say thats a better performance than the GOP could have hoped for also.

I bet Obama is up 10 points on McCain in the next gallup poll.

My Low Buck Non-Legend Builds
91 Civic Sedan (1.5 A/T -> 1.6vtec 5 spd)
90 DA Teg
89 Boosted CRX!
reboticon is offline   Reply With Quote