The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Erratic Speedometer? D4 Light Flashing? Check Engine Light? HOW TO FIX! DIY
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-16-08, 05:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
Goatman
Leaving the lights on

Car 1: 1988 Acura Legend L Automatic

I have an 88 Legend, and it's got a slightly and intermittently erratic Speedometer, the engine sometimes revs a little funky (maybe I'm just not experienced with it, I just got it a week ago). So far, the S4 light has not blinked, and since an O2 sensor was replaced, the Check Engine light has never come on. I was looking at the Vehicle history a while ago, and I remember seeing something, an oil change within the last 20,000 miles, where the Mechanic's recommendations said a code 8 had been tripped in the computer or something, something about the Differential. I don't know if it was ever fixed or not. Are these symptoms of this easy-fix problem?
Goatman is offline   Reply With Quote