The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Legend Common Problems (Wont Start? Overheating?)
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-08, 11:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
white_legend_93

Whats up guys, I just bought a 93 acura legend last week after my BMW got stolen two months ago. The car started to overheat, the temp gauge fluxes between hot and normal. At first I just filled the radiator and the overheating went away. Then it happen again, I check top hose and it was hot then i check the bottom rad hose it was cold. I change the thermostate today and the same thing happen again, I was thinking the new thermostat from autozone was defective, so I went back and got another one.The new one works fine "I guess" because the top rad hose is hot and the bottom rad is hot too, BUT the temp gauge falux a little between hot and normal. There is no air in the system, I bleeded it so WHAT ELSE COULD BE WRONG???
white_legend_93 is offline   Reply With Quote