Acura Legend Forum banner

Mint GS For Sale on Ebay (Not Mine)

4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  MojoJeff 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Now that is a super purr clean GS. I always love the beige leather interior color. Wonder what the reserved price would be? May be high ... :hide:

#6 ·
Medium weight onwer, single, flat a$$, ... jk ... hahaha lol, but seriously think about the garage parked to stay away from the sun heat, leather conditioners twice a month ...

What else to keep the leather in super nice condition like that being a 15 years old car? please tell me ...

#9 ·
I have an aunt who buys a new vehicle about every 4 years. She's an education admin, so she does a lot of traveling. EVERY vehicle she buys, she covers ALL seats w/either plastic or t-shirts. Covers the headrest in shower caps, and no, I'm not lying. Covers the floormats in plastic. She had a Nissan P-up, extended cab, short bed, she took immaculate care of it. When she traded it in on her new Pathfinder, someone picked up her trade in the NEXT DAY. So, cover everything and you'll be good :)

#10 ·
Thats like having a pet and you need to cover everything in your house with plastic....I know what she is trying to to but you dont really get to enjoy the leather with shit all over it. Crazy respect for her though...now thats discipline:woot:

#13 ·
I shot them an e-mail and they are trying to get $7000 for the GS! Not a bad price...

#26 ·
the original post / link is to a green GS

I posted the link to the black on black GS which is here:

Hall Of Fame Motors

since Thai is in Roswell, GA which is where the original link was posted, I would assume that he was referring to this one (green GS) and I assure that my link was to the exact same car from ebay ...LOL so whatever I was trying to be helpful...he is no where near walking distance to the Black GS in OHIO since he is in Roswell, GA

Later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.