The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Things wrong with your 1996-2004 Acura RL
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 02:07 AM   #44 (permalink)
iiconzz

Unhappy Things F*CKED UP ON MY Acura RL

- The 2000 RL Skids when theres sleet or when its snowing (not sure if its just me) even on D3.. Skids even crazier on D4 when I accel even a little.. Is it cause its front wheel drive? Do I need Snow Tires?
and with it help the performance? and will new Rims help with performance in the winter as well? Tips?

- The Glasses case broke off
- VSA goes off randomly when I start transmission
-The back passanger rear door won't open from the inside. (It's not the child lock)
- The Cigar light (12-volt systems) doesn't charge up and then push out by itself anymore
- The other 12-volt system socket in the middle compartment doesn't work anymore since my battery died and I got it replaced. (Fuse is messed up)
- The outside paint job has scratches that mildly show on the coating.
- The passenger door handle has broken chrome peeling. ( Gave me a cut when I opened the door)

Anyone got the same problems? Can you help? any ideas? Cost? What should be checked out?

iiconzz is offline   Reply With Quote