Things F*CKED UP ON MY Acura RL
- The 2000 RL Skids when theres sleet or when its snowing (not sure if its just me) even on D3.. Skids even crazier on D4 when I accel even a little.. Is it cause its front wheel drive? Do I need Snow Tires?
and with it help the performance? and will new Rims help with performance in the winter as well? Tips?
- The Glasses case broke off
- VSA goes off randomly when I start transmission
-The back passanger rear door won't open from the inside. (It's not the child lock)
- The Cigar light (12-volt systems) doesn't charge up and then push out by itself anymore
- The other 12-volt system socket in the middle compartment doesn't work anymore since my battery died and I got it replaced. (Fuse is messed up)
- The outside paint job has scratches that mildly show on the coating.
- The passenger door handle has broken chrome peeling. ( Gave me a cut when I opened the door)
Anyone got the same problems? Can you help? any ideas? Cost? What should be checked out?
RL = Road Luxury
RL = Renamed Legend