The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Aero Kits for the Acura 3.5RL
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 03:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
MaxPowerIntegra

Car 1: Acura Integra 1994 GSR
Car 2: Acura Legend 1994 LS
Car 3: Acura 3.5RL 2004 KA9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiconzz View Post
....Which one of those body kits are the cheapest and best looking..? Isn't it all FPR.. Fiber Glass? wont it break easily? I want to get one but its all in japan besides memory fab. Is ne1 selling kits? =)
Welcome to the forum. To do anything aftermarket on this car will cost you mega, i mean mega bucks. Regarding, cheap and best looking body kits, there are no cheap and really great looking bodykits out there for the RL. If your looking for a quick and cheap mod you picked the wrong car. Remember, this is an "old mans car" This aint like an is250 where now you see 18 yr olds driving it around. Its untapped. To do this right you will have to invest atleast 20-30gs (parts and labor) Im no where near done. Heres a taste.. btw i have rims for sale pm. Would look sick on your car!!!!!!!!!!! and fit perfect!

Live Breath Dream Eat Drink Think Ka9
MaxPowerIntegra is offline   Reply With Quote