The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - How was your day?
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-31-08, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Big F Rand
A.L.I.A.S. Champion, Alien Booya Champion, Alloy Arena Champion, Attack by Night2 Champion, Badboy Champion, Batman the Mystery of Batwoman Champion, Chicken Ator Champion, Cosmo Pilot Champion, FogHorn Thanks Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kung Fu Fighter Champion

Car 1: 1992 L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend coupe View Post
This tread is for just venting it all out. Whatever happend and you want to talk about it, this is the place. I'll start it off.

Well today i got another ticket, cant seem to go a month without getting one. Its the same ticket over and over, loud exhaust. For some reason i dont get these tickets in the city, only in the small towns. It seems these cops have nothing to do but give drivers a hard time. and i might also be an accessory for helping my friend hide form the autorities. Well he isn't wanted, they just need to ask him a few questions.

enough about me, what did you do today?
you're the kinda guy that's sitting in jail with your friend saying oh crap at least we had fun That's awesome to find people like that. Sorry to hear about the tickets.

My days been pretty awesome even though it hasn't had much excitement yet

sorry but I got to say this best of luck with the autorities Typos are so much fun
Big F Rand is offline   Reply With Quote