The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Aero Kits for the Acura 3.5RL
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-09, 02:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
iiconzz

I really like the one under the Aim Game its got a nice front lip.. which body kit will look good on mine.. Will I have to lower the car ? do I need air bag suspension or what? Im thinkin of the Aero or the one under Aim Game .. but theres no info on it just says Garage on top of the pic... and I'm gettin 18's will my car look like its floatin in the air looking funny? what tire size do I need to make everything look normal ? ??/45// ?? not sure (im a noob) =T im trying to get from discounttiredirect.com or tirerack.com cause they show you the rims but not all the tire sizes that fit whats the best size for 18's if i get them ? Thanks ={

what are those 19's atleast ? I want it like that sort of.. my RL 2k is stock btw

iiconzz is offline   Reply With Quote