The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - How was your day?
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-09, 12:26 AM   #118 (permalink)
1stgen5spd

Car 1: 87 Acura Legend 5-spd
Car 2: 97 Cavalier Z24
Car 3: 99 Grand Prix SE

Send a message via AIM to 1stgen5spd Send a message via Yahoo to 1stgen5spd
my day started off slow... went to pay the cable bill yay... decided to stop off at the Cherrybean Coffee Co. that is across the street from my house, that i have been walking by for the last 6 months and never stopped in. was just going to grab an iced mocha but decided to get a sandwich while i was there... got turkey and bacon on wheat grilled with lettuce, tomato, and swiss... took like 10 min to get the sandwich, but DAYUM, it was GOOOOOOD lol... then after luch, i go across the street to pay up what i owed at the local tire shop for a jump from last week. asked the guy about the batteries he had there, and told him what was wrong with mine (the post came off) after bringing in my battery he takes it in the back and comes out with a junk battery he had from a car he replaced the battery in, said it was dead, but it might work. he charged it up for me, and an hour later i had a new battery for my car YAY (not the non blue text) best of all, since he was going to junk the battery anyway, he just took mine in exchange for the other one.....

so i had a good day after all!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4zy415 View Post
Dawson got his license from the bottom of a cereal box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crowing
Vigor is the red-headed step child of early Acura
Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
There is sort of that assumption by the government, that we're all driving around at eight o'clock in the morning, to be really annoying.
teh space: www.myspace.com/evil_drunken_monkey
teh face: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...07&ref=profile
1stgen5spd is offline   Reply With Quote