Acura Legend Forum banner

22's on a legend

28K views 91 replies 29 participants last post by  IDontKnowOfficer? 
#1 · (Edited)
:wtf:Ok so the newbie has to be an idiot. I am stuffing a set of 22's wrapped with 30's on my 92 legend. now as it sits they of course bind with 2 inch rubber spring spacers they clear but munch fander with every tubby tubby that sits in it. I have seen with some of the "off-roaders" a strut spacer. as a test I cut a 2x6 piece of wood and fit it in as a "spacer" it worked!! Now here is the question Does any one know if there are strut spacers that will fit my car or do I have to make them? I would appreciate any info on this.
:wtf:

Thanks

Shaker

#14 ·
Another failed thread lol.

G
#22 ·
Anybody who really cares or answers with thought provoking comments has enough self motivation to go to the National Meet...

So we are left with all these people :hide:

This thread's comments look like they belong on Youtube.

I wanna see this legend on 22's though, you should post some pics... and I see you are from Hampton, my ex girlfriend grew up down there (She went to Phoebus), nice little town near the water.

#20 ·
Like I said the wood was to see if the idea "wood" work. I obviously cant drive it like that. No the car isnt a CL car. and I will have pics up this afternoon for you to see it does look good!! So back to the question at hand. Does anyone know if there are spacers that can be purchased for the car or am I going to have to break out the lathe?

:horse::nutkick::fart::worthless:beerchug::bash:

#23 ·
yo wtf is up with the stupidity in these replies...

if you're going to help, help. if not stfu and keep moving.

SVR, i've not been keeping tabs on the Hi-Sider stuff, so Strut Spacers is a new concept to me, but i can see how it works. That said, I'm going to say that I'm POSITIVE they do not make them for this car. anything you're going to have done on your car is going to be completely custom.

22s wrapped with 30s = 2XX/30ZR 22 sized tires...Calling him stupid and you don't even know what a Tire Sidewall is?

UGH...

I was having a great day til i came out here and saw this...NALM FTW.

#27 ·
Thanks B+O and Cole Austin. I just moved to hampton last nov but am loving it. And yeah I was kinda figuring that I was going to be making these things but with the whole DONK craze I was hoping. Here are the pics sorry they are off my phone the wife had the digital. the spacers I am looking for bolt in between the strut and the body so you still get the ride.
:woot::woot::rofl::rofl:

Car Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

#29 ·
Thanks B+O and Cole Austin. I just moved to hampton last nov but am loving it. And yeah I was kinda figuring that I was going to be making these things but with the whole DONK craze I was hoping. Here are the pics sorry they are off my phone the wife had the digital. the spacers I am looking for bolt in between the strut and the body so you still get the ride.
:woot::woot::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 6794

View attachment 6795

View attachment 6796
i actually think they look good! Now you just need bigger rotor and calipers.

#31 ·
Thanks for the cudos I appreciate it! Not sure of the offset they were found in the trunk of a caddy I got off craigslist and have been sitting in the garage till yesterday. no I didnt roll the fenders I just bolted them on in the pics there is a 2 inch rubber coil spring spacer block installed. I have taken them out and put the stocks back on till I can get the spacers turned on the lathe.

#32 ·
Damn, thats crazy mayne!!! Are you able to turn ok on those rims?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.