The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - 3.5 engine mounts
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-09, 09:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
sr5guy
One Meeelion HP

Car 1: 95 BMW 740I
Car 2: (860) 585-7200
Car 3: 91 LS Cpe 3.5 *sold*

Send a message via ICQ to sr5guy Send a message via AIM to sr5guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lro153 View Post
is there ANYONE OUT THERE in this community that can help me locate some (or someone) who can supply me with the 3.5 engine mounts for my swap? ive already talk to Jkurl & Crowing and for some reason we all seemed to be a lil confused on who can do it for me . for some reason i have a strange year legend (93) due to the fact that they changed the style mount on my year model soooo im in a lil jam. i have a 3.5 engine sitting there with no mounts to drop it in ! PLEASE anyone who can asist me with this problem it would greatly appreciated !!!!
Thanks in advance!

DA BOI
You're not going to find anyone willing to make you a mount without sending them your old ones to weld together. 3.5 mounting brackets dont grow on trees, so maybe you might try buying a new one from the dealer?!? Good luck nonetheless.

-Matt

sr5guy is offline   Reply With Quote